Frequently Asked Questions
The cost for deliveries varies depending on where the order is going and the weight of the parcel, if the parcel weighs over 2 kg. The delivery charge will be calculated automatically in your checkout.
We do offer free delivery on orders from Cape Town* of R600 or more AND for orders from everywhere else in South Africa of R850 and more.
Otherwise the shipping costs are as follows:
- Shipping costs for addresses in the Cape Town area are R59.
- Shipping costs for addresses outside of Cape Town are R99.
*The areas in and around Cape Town that receive free delivery for orders of R600 or more are (please use landscape display when using a mobile phone to see the full list):
Please be advised that there won´t be delivery for the following areas:
- Remote – Areas aren’t a regular area for delivery and require a vehicle either veer off course or drive through specially for this one parcel
- Township – These areas tend to be difficult to deliver to as there are often no street names or numbers
- High Risk – Areas that are prone to violence and theft
We dispatch all orders, as soon as possible after receiving payment confirmation. Once your payment is reflecting on our account, we process your order and hand it over to our courier service provider “My Courier”.
Once your parcel is handed over to the courier, delivery takes 1 to 5 working days depending on the order’s destination and the chosen option:
- Local deliveries (Cape Town area): 1-2 days
- “Economy” deliveries to all main centres: 2-5 days
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. The courier will contact you when your order is about to be delivered. If there is no one to accept the delivery the courier company will contact the recipient so that a new delivery day can be arranged.
We do have an automated system that sends your tracking information. After your order has been marked as complete, you should receive a tracking email with the tracking information from you Courier Service Provider “My Courier”.
Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you not receive your tracking email and we will supply you with a tracking number. You can then track your parcel on the courier´s website http://www.mycouriersa.co.za . My Courier will contact you when your order is about to be delivered.